Our Services - Design Services
Our staff of NKBA trained designers can help turn your dream into reality. Over 50 years of experience, education, and certifications are at your disposal. Using state of the art 3D rendering software, visualization is easy because you can "see" it. Add photo-real color rendering and you can almost taste it, as well.
Designing to solve problems, not sell products
In order to give you the best design help we can, we need to be able to work unhindered by the necessity of selling you a product so we can pay our bills. By working on a retainer basis, we know we will get compensated for our work, either by the design retainer itself, or by your purchase of products or services. We don't design to sell a product, we design to solve problems and improve lives.
A design retainer is a deposit for design services that is transferable to the purchase of products or services.
- You get the benefit of our design and planning expertise without having to commit to a project.
- The design retainer is applied to the purchase of materials and remodeling services. (Minimums Apply) Click here for details.
- Design work performed under a retainer is yours to keep.
- Costs vary, based on the complexity of your project.
- Your designer will evaluate your project and set the retainer.
Typical Design Retainers
- Kitchen Re-design - Most Kitchens - $1,500
- Kitchen Re-design - Large, upscale, multi-room - $2,500
- Master Bath Re-design - Medium to large sizes - $1,500
- Laundry Rooms, Hall Baths, Entertainment Centers, Fireplaces - $750
- New Construction - Kitchen, Baths, Laundry - Under 2,000 SF - $1,500
- New Construction - Kitchen, Baths, Laundry, Study, Etc. - Over 2,000 SF - $2,500
- Estimates - N/C
- Available at the rate $85.00.
- Good for small amounts of design or consultation time.
- Great for projects out-of-the area where material purchases are not realistic.
Our Design Experience
Dining Room Buffets
Medical / Dental
Wine Service Counters